About Audio Conferencing in Office 365
What is Audio Conferencing in Office 365?
Audio Conferencing in Office 365 is a dial-in conference system that enables its users to plan and execute meetings over calls. The software adds dial-in conference options to Skype for Business and team meetings. Users can add up to 250 members or phone attendees in one meeting. One can join the conference even without using Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams. Audio Conferencing in Office 365 enables the existing participants within a meeting to add more participants, if required.
How can a user get dedicated phone numbers with Audio Conferencing in Office 365?
Dedicated phone numbers work as service numbers for users organization. They can get access to a dedicated number in the following ways:
- By using Skype for Business admin centers: For some regions and countries, users can get service numbers using the Microsoft Teams admin center. They need to enter the exact location, select a number type, area code and the quantity of number the user wants for their organization. They will get access to the numbers of their choice.
- By using a request form: At times, users are not able to get access to phone numbers using the Microsoft Teams admin center due to the country or region they belong to. They just need to download a form and send it back to the software’s dedicated team.
- By porting existing Numbers: Audio Conferencing in Office 365 allows its users to port their existing numbers into the software. This will help them to continue with their existing services in a seamless manner.
Pricing of Audio Conferencing in Office 365
Audio Conferencing in Office 365 provides its users with a single plan. The collaboration software charges a sum of ₹ 280 for an individual user on a monthly basis. If you want to use the services offered by Audio Conferencing in Office 365, send us a callback request. Our team will guide you with an activation key.
Compatible Platforms of Audio Conferencing in Office 365
Audio Conferencing in Office 365 is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 along with Mac OS.
Benefits of using Audio Conferencing in Office 365
- Attendees Can Join a Meeting with Ease: Audio Conferencing in Office 365 provides a conference ID or dial-in number allowing them to join a Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams meeting with ease.
- Toll-free number: Users can use toll-free phone numbers to add more users to call from various geographical locations across the globe.
- The number of participants: Audio Conferencing in Office 365 allows the users to add up to 250 participants in each call or meeting. Thus, enabling convenient conversations for the companies with a larger employee strength.
- Email reminders: The software allows its users to send information regarding audio conferencing, including PIN, passwords or date and time, to the participants via emails.
- International phone numbers: Attendees can dial international numbers to invite other callers and users by integrating with Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams meeting.
- Poor internet connection: Audio Conferencing in Office 365 enables its users to make calls and have meetings even with limited internet connectivity in a hassle-free manner.
Sold By :Microsoft