About Cisco Webex Meeting Center with VOIP & PSTN
What is Cisco Webex Meeting Center with VOIP and PSTN?
Cisco Webex Meeting Center with VOIP and PSTN is a web-based remote collaboration software. Cisco Meetings allows users to conduct video conferences and share audio, video, and other business-relevant content with their clients and team members. Users get access to an AI-powered Webex assistant which they can control using voice commands. Cisco Webex Meeting Center with VOIP and PSTN has its data centers all around the globe, enabling users to join in a meeting with ease, without worrying about their location. The Webex Meeting allows its users to customize their meeting rooms, add company logos and add a password for room protection. Cisco Webex features facial recognition, auto framing and speaker tracking features as well.
Cisco Webex Meeting Center with VOIP and PSTN – An efficient video conferencing platform?
Cisco Webex Meeting Center with VOIP and PSTN features a wide variety of tools and resources, enabling its users to host video conferences with their clients and other team members in an efficient manner. They are as follows:
- Hassle-free sharing: Cisco Webex for WIndows and Mac enables its users to share documents, screens, images and videos with their teams in real-time. Thus, facilitating high-quality team collaboration and the ease of business with clients.
- Powerful Search: Users can search out key points within a meeting by utilizing the advanced search feature offered by Cisco Webex for Mac and windows.
- Webex Assistant: The Webex Assistant helps users in taking notes or important meeting related highlights. Cisco conference video tool also auto-captures trigger words and key points.
Pricing of Cisco Webex Meeting Center with VOIP and PSTN
Cisco Webex Meeting Center with VOIP and PSTN is available as per the following plans and pricing:
- Cisco Webex Nu cloud Meetings: It is available for ₹ 28500 on a yearly basis.
- Webex Meeting Center with VOIP & PSTN: Price on Request.
Users can send in a callback request to our product expert team. They will offer all relevant support regarding activation key and pricing.
Compatible Platforms for Cisco Webex Meeting Center with VOIP and PSTN
Cisco Webex Meeting Center with VOIP and PSTN is consistent with the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Mac OS X, version 10.11 and above
- iOS, version 6.0, and later
- Android, version 2.1, and later.
Benefits of Cisco Webex Meeting Center with VOIP and PSTN
- High Security: The best video conferencing app helps users keep their team securely connected from any device. As a host, users can protect their meetings using strong encryption codes and multilayered security. They can also use a native VDI client for their virtualized environments.
- Cross Meeting Search: Users can find out important points discussed within their meetings, using the keyword search feature of the software. Thus saving big on time and resources.
- Meeting Recordings and Transcripts: Users can record their live meetings and use them as post-meeting transcripts or as content for presentations. The transcripts are also beneficial for the participants who have a hearing impairment.
- Friendly user interface: The software provides its users with a modern, unified and easy to use video collaboration platform. This enables its users and their team to work in an efficient manner.
- Global Meeting network: Webex meeting center features a global architecture and network system. It has data centers located all around the globe, enabling users to join in live meetings via the closest Webex data center.
Sold By :Cisco Systems