About Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud
What is Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud?
Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud is a comprehensive security management software for its user’s network, featuring a wide variety of endpoint protection tools. Thus allowing them to manage the security of multiple endpoints from any remote location as per their convenience. The software detects and blocks malicious and phishing sites in an automatic way. Further, using the dashboard of Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud, admins can check the security status, configurations and critical events within their network. They can also define sudden activities within the network as threat indications and the software will send instant notification to the admin, on detection of any such threats.
What kind of administrative rights are enjoyed by a group admin of Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud?
- Group admins can create other admin portals within the same group or can also assign admins to other groups.
- The admin of a particular group can create endpoint-based reports, particularly for their group, either in a chart or in a tabular form.
- They get to view the status pages by default but have limited access to other pages of Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud. The policies scheduled by super admins are subjected to a view-only mode for the group admins.
- Super admins can assign or delete a group admin as per their convenience. They can also delete the policies made by that particular group admin in case those are not assigned to any security endpoints.
Pricing of Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud
Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud is available as per the following pricing plans:
- Business: The plan is available for ₹ 9900 on a yearly basis.
- SME: It charges ₹ 5700 annually.
You can request a callback. Our product experts will get back to you offering all the necessary support.
Compatible Platforms for Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud
Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud is compatible with
- Windows: XP, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 operating systems.
- Mac OS: Starting from 10.9 to 10.15 versions.
- Linux: 32-bit and 64-bit
Benefits of Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud
- Multilayered Protection: Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud has received multiple industry level certifications and also offers seamless integration with innovative technologies like Behavior Detection, Advanced DNA Scan and Anti Ransomware protection as well. It ensures complete protection against advanced threats and malware in real-time.
- Centralized Management: Users get access to a centralized dashboard, within which they get to view their security details and can also configure advanced threat protection measures from time to time.
- Automated System: Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud gets updated in an automated manner and is hosted over the clouds.
Sold By :Quick Heal