About Sophos Central
What is Sophos Central?
Sophos Central is a web-based network security management solution that helps admins manage multiple Sophos products from a single unified platform. Starting from endpoint, encryption and mobile to email, web, server, and wireless security, admins can manage them all.
Organizations that use Sophos Central Synchronized security management solutions have available to them a host of other key advantages. For instance, generating detailed summaries/reports, sharing security intelligence, prioritizing alerts in an automated manner and creating user-based policies. Sophos Central comes with a summary dashboard alongside a special migration tool for the admins of Sophos Enterprise Console.
What is Synchronized Security within Sophos Central?
Synchronized Security is a cybersecurity system embedded within Sophos Central, which is being used by the admins to manage the entire security system in real-time. Sharing information across mobile, endpoint, network, email, Wi-Fi, and other encrypted products or responding to incidents automatically, all is easy with support from this platform. Mentioned here are a few ways synchronized security helps with security management.
- Restricting Wi-Fi for all non-compliant mobile devices.
- Encryption keys getting revoked on the detection of potential threats.
- Infected endpoints causing unnecessary blockages within the lateral movements are isolated in real-time.
- Identifying all network-based apps in an efficient manner.
- Scanning of endpoints anytime a compromised mailbox gets detected.
Pricing of Sophos Central
The pricing of Sophos Central is available on request. You can request a callback, our executives will get back to you in real-time.
Benefits of Sophos Central
- Easy and efficient central management – Sophos Central lets admins monitor multiple products for managing security policies using a single web interface. Deploying management servers is no longer a requirement as all appliances, endpoint servers and devices get checked directly with Sophos Central. Further, the device also sends alerts, generates settings and shares contextual security intelligence using the same.
- Easy migration from Sophos Enterprise Console – The handy migration tool offered by the software enables admins to easily migrate to Sophos Central from Sophos Enterprise Console. The support partner can even advise admins in case a license switch is required.
- Easy to get started – Managing security from Sophos Central is a straightforward process as it does not require installation or deployment of servers to get started. Moreover, the solution offers recommended configurations and default policies to ensure that the entire system gets adequate protection from the very start.
Sold By :Sophos