About Zoho Expense
What is Zoho Expense?
Zoho Expense is an online expense management solutions, featuring a GST-compliant user interface. Users can automatically scan multiple receipts, record their business mileage, synchronize their debit and credit cards and manage multiple currency expenses within a single platform. The software employs a state of art firewall protection to eliminate any chance of unauthorised intrusion by third party organisations. Further, Zoho Expense helps establish the expense policy compliance among the employees of an organisation by allowing the admins to set up specific spending limits. Admins also get access to dedicated audit trail reports to ensure that their company is in a stable position.
How does Zoho Expense help its users in their auditing process?
The software helps its users fasttrack their auditing process by minimizing the chances of manual errors in the following ways:
- Efficient Autoscan: Employees can upload the receipts of their expenses by simply taking their picture. Those expense receipts can be analysed by the auditors during the auditing process.
- Automatic Error Flagging: The software automatically points out all the duplicate expenses or any kind of policy violations within an expense report, thus reducing the room for human error.
- Efficient expense policies: As an admin, one can limit the spending amount of their employees and make receipt submission mandatory for them.
- Ample analytics: By using Zoho Expense, users get access to more than 20 types of analytical reports. Further, they can also conduct error-free auditing with the help of dedicated reports for policy violations.
- One-click communication: The software aims to improve the efficiency level of their auditing process, by allowing the auditors and approvers to directly communicate with their employees regarding any type of policy violations.
Pricing of Zoho Expense
Zoho Expense is available with two different plans:
- Standard Plan: It costs ₹ 99 per month for 1 user.
- Premium Plan: It costs ₹199 per month for 1 user.
If you want to use the services provided by the software, send us a callback request. Our sales experts will get back to you with more details.
Compatible platforms of Zoho Expense
Zoho Expense is a web-based expense management software that can be accessed from any web browser. The software has dedicated expense management and reporting apps that are available for Android and iOS operated mobile devices.
What are the benefits of using Zoho Expense?
- Seamless Expense Management: Users can easily sync all the transactions that are made through their corporate, debit and credit cards. Zoho Expense records transactions on a daily basis to reduce the chances for manual entry. Further, users also get to convert their card transactions into daily expenses just by clicking a button.
- Per Diem rate creation: Company admins can create Per Diem rates for their employees. Admins can set specific food, lodging and cab allowances for their employees to stop them from unnecessary expenses.
- Advanced Reports: Zoho Expense creates intuitive reports based on the expenses made by the employees of an organisation. As an admin of an organisation, one can create certain rules regarding their employee’s expense reports. Further, the employees can add their expenses along with proper receipts and submit them for approval.
- Useful Alerts: The software sends in notifications to alert an employee when they fail to add an expense before a particular report is being generated.
- Receipt Auto scanning: Zoho Expense automatically saves all the important details within a receipt and even tags it to a relevant category. Users can also convert e-receipts into expenses as per their needs and requirements.
- Interactive Dashboard: Users get to view and manage all the expense related reports within the intuitive dashboard offered by the software.
Sold By :Zoho by Target Integration