About Zoho Invoice
What is Zoho Invoice?
Zoho Invoice is a billing and invoice software that allows the users of a business to generate and send professionally created invoices to their customers. This software caters to the users’ needs for business automation and also generates payment reminders automatically for the existing users. This enables a smooth cash flow along with payments and dues.
With advanced features and a user-friendly user interface, Zoho Invoice is the best invoicing partner for any business looking forward to enhancing their scalability in the days to come.
How Zoho Invoice Caters to Small Businesses?
Zoho Invoice is a state-of-the-art invoicing solution that provides users the ability to generate standard invoices following the latest business compliances. Additionally, it also assists businesses to send automated payment reminders and process online payments seamlessly.
Zoho Invoice caters to the need of every form of business, especially small businesses. It comes as a GST ready app for efficient management of invoicing and returns. This billing software provides an efficient invoicing solution by generating and sending professional invoices within a matter of time. It helps maintain healthy and lasting business relations with existing and new potential customers.
Zoho Invoice Features
Some of the features that Zoho Invoice Software provides are:
- Billable Hours
- Automatic Reminders
- Expense Tracking
- Invoice Management
- Billing & Invoicing
- Electronic Payment
- Time Tracking
- Data Import/Export
How Does Zoho Invoice Help Handle Payments
Zoho Invoice provides comprehensive billing and invoicing solutions to businesses of all sizes and types. It’s GST compliant billing system provides easy bill calculations and customizable templates.
By initiating digital transactions, Zoho billing software looks to help accepts online payments. It also sends payment reminders to the customers for paying their bills on time. Moreover, business owners can also charge a bill to their customers over saved credit cards automatically.
Zoho Invoice Pricing
Three different plans are available for Zoho Invoice, which are mentioned below:
- Basic: The Basic plan costs ?2,499 per organization/year.
- Standard: The Standard plan is priced at ?9,999 per organization/year.
- Professional: The Professional plan is invoiced at ?19,999 per organization/year.
However, since we have promotional offers and discounts going on throughout the year, interested buyers are requested to reach us to get a suitable quote.
How Zoho Invoice Helps Manage Payments, Estimates & Expenses
- With its time tracking feature, Zoho billing software allows the business owners to efficiently keep track of the development of their organization.
- The software also provides an overview of prices and discounts with its Easy Estimates facility.
- It also keeps a note of the incurred expenses for the customers and enables them to track reimbursable expenses and generate the bills accordingly.
- Zoho Invoice software lets business owners save the payment details of customers in case they want to set up recurring payments.
- With Zoho Invoice, business owners can create standard estimates with all the necessary information along with compliances and t&c.
- Expense tracking of a particular business is made easy by Zoho Invoice software with periodic expense profile to save time and effort. The billing and invoice management software also provides automated reports for all expenses.
Zoho Invoice App
Zoho Invoice’s mobile application is available on all major mobile platforms including Android, iOS, and Windows. It enables a seamless and organized way of running any modern business. With the help of Zoho Invoice’s dashboard, businesses can generate invoices and record the expenses Along with the overall performance of the business.
Comparison Zoho Invoice with other Billing Software
- Zoho Invoice vs Qelocity Billexpert
- Zoho Invoice vs Viva Billing Software
- Zoho Invoice vs jBilling Software
Sold By : Zoho by Target Integration