About Zoho Showtime
What is Zoho Showtime?
Zoho Showtime is collaboration software, suitable for training institutes, HR training departments and individual mentors. You can create multiple learner-centric courses and offer in-person virtual assistance using Zoho Showtime. Institutes can also choose to offer self-paced learning courses by recording the live sessions and making them available to individual learners as per their convenient time schedule. Zoho Showtime is compatible with multiple payment gateways, both national and international, making it easy for the mentors to generate courses for the global audience and monetize them as well. Moreover, the software also facilitates effective collaboration between multiple trainers, enabling them to offer the best service to the trainees attending a particular session.
How Zoho Showtime helps institutes?
- Send Invites: Institutes can send professional invitations to mentors, asking them to be a part of their training setup.
- Role Assignment: Admins can assign specific roles to individual members within their teams, like trainers, moderators and faculties. They can also customize different tasks as per individual roles. Moreover, admins can also reshuffle the assigned roles as per their business requirement.
- Leaderboard: Institute heads can monitor the performance of individual trainers associated with their organisation and reward the best among all.
- Session Analytics: Management can take important decisions based on the detailed statistical report of a particular training session. They can also monitor the registration and turnout rate of an individual session in real-time.
Pricing of Zoho Showtime
Zoho Showtime is available as per the following pricing plans:
- Standard: The plan is available for Rs.1500 for two users.
- Professional: The plan is available for Rs. 2100 for two users.
- Enterprise: The plan is available for Rs. 3000 for two users.
In case you want to know more about the software, send us a callback request mentioning your preferred time schedule and we will get back to you at the specified time and date.
Benefits of Zoho Showtime
- Scheduling: Admins can schedule a particular session in advance, compose e-invites and forward them to potential attendees with the click of a button. Moreover, they can either self-host the session or nominate a particular coach from their team.
- Registrations: With Zoho Showtime, institutes can facilitate the process of registration by embedding forms within their webpage. This way they can channelize intuitive communication with an individual trainee and can also identify the sources which attract the maximum amount of registrations.
- Creative Polls: Mentors can assess the engagement levels of their attendees by conducting live polls in the middle of a session. They can either use traditional multiple-choice methods or offer text boxes to get detailed feedback.