About Zoho Vault
What is Zoho Vault?
Zoho Vault is an advanced password management software for enterprises, teams and individuals which saves their unlimited passwords and other sensitive data with ease. The software features a powerful dashboard, enabling users to identify the weak passwords and get them changed in real-time. Moreover, you can organise different passwords into specific groups and share them with their employees and third-party consultants for a fixed time period. Zoho Vault also sends automated reminders to individuals three days prior to the actual expiry date of an individual password. Most importantly, the software saves all its user’s data in a safe and secure manner, protected by 256 AES encryption keys.
How does Zoho Vault prevent unauthorized access?
Enterprises and their admins can prevent unauthorized access by restricting users based on their IP addresses:
- Define access: Admins can specify fixed IP ranges, allowing only employees within the organisation to get access to the vault.
- Blocking: Super Admins can block potentially harmful or unauthorized IP addresses, eliminating all chances of attacks by malicious hackers and leakage of essential information relevant for the enterprise.
- Customize Rules: Enterprises can offer unrestricted access rights to specific users, apply strict restrictions on general employees and allow them to get access to an individual vault only from a defined IP address.
Pricing of Zoho Vault
Zoho Vault is available as per the following pricing options:
- Standard: The plan is available at a price of Rs.648 for a single user on a yearly basis.
- Professional: The plan is available at a price of Rs.12,960 for five users on a yearly basis.
- Enterprise: The plan is available at a price of Rs. 22,680 for five users on a yearly basis.
In case you want to know more about the software, do send in a callback request. Our in-house product experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
Compatible Platforms for Zoho Vault
Zoho Vault is compatible with Mac OS, Windows, Ubuntu and Unix operated devices. It also has a dedicated mobile app for iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices.
Benefits of Zoho Vault
- Automated Logout: To eliminate all chances of unauthorized access, enterprises can schedule auto termination of sessions for an individual user after a certain period of inactivity. These timeout sessions can be set in an individual manner for mobile apps, web interface and browser extensions.
- Emergency Access: Super admins can either enrol themselves or any particular user within the organisation as an emergency contact. These particular contacts have access to sensitive passwords and can also declare an emergency in case of a crisis situation.
- Reset Passwords: Admins can reset passwords in a single click. Zoho Vault saves all password reset activities within its audit trail, mentioning accurate time stamps and other important details.
Sold By :Zoho by Target Integration